Cervello TMS 2.0 is an application that allows the management of incidents for service and service centers. It is compatible with the ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), to achieve high levels of quality and productivity, through fast responses, clear scheduling procedures and analysis of trends and resolutions.
The solution allows the manager to analyze the performance on services provided based on the Service Level Agreement (SLA) and to view them in the Dashboard and in the generation of reports.
Incident Management: Incident Management restores services as quickly as possible with minimal disruption, minimizing the negative impacts of services.
Problem Management: Problem Management identifies the cause and permanently, palliatively or preventively resolves the errors behind the incidents that affect the normal operation of the services.
Change Management: Change Management ensures that changes do not impact services through a single, centralized process of approval, planning, and control.
Configuration Management: Configuration Management provides control and identification of all assets – Configuration Items (CIs) – involved in the services.
Service Level Management: Service Level Management aims to maintain and improve the quality of services through a constant cycle of agreements, monitoring, reporting and improvement of service levels.
KNOW MORE ABOUT THE SOLUTION
- Allow the extraction of reports by associated fields, such as backlog by team or analyst, time worked by analysts;
- Parameterize access and permissions for different types of users;
- Management of service levels – SLAs, in a preventive and automatic way;
- Management and control of priorities, configurable to the urgency of the ticket;
- Reduce the time and resolution of tickets through Knowledge base – Checklist, Tips, Procedures;
- Managements of Incidents, Problems, Changes, Inventory, Configuration and SLM;
- Online satisfaction survey. It helps, for example, to identify if the analyst needs guidance to approach the user;
- CMDB management – identifies structural problems before they become present, such as preventive maintenance or equipment renovation, as well as the ease of locating any item;
- Reduce communication failures, through the Messenger;
- Measure the performance and response time of calls;
- Control productivity through Timesheet;
- Integrate the AD users base to associate the user to the ticket;
- Detail the level of service and performance of the area, through Reports and Dashboards;
- Reduce the reliance on specific “people” and support anonymous procedures;
- Decrease learning curve time;
- Número de usuários ilimitados;
- 100% Web;
- Aplicação escrita em .Net;
- Base de dados Microsoft SQL e inclusive as versões free;
- Anexa arquivos em qualquer formato;
- Exportação de informações e relatórios em diversos formatos;
- Envio de e-mail e SMS, notificando sobre as etapas do atendimento;
- Fácil implementação e assimilação da solução;
- Documentação e auditoria dos chamados gerados automaticamente;
- Reduz o número de indivíduos envolvidos em uma rotina;
- Envolver tomadores de decisão e executores nas etapas corretas;
- Racionalizar burocracias e reduza drasticamente a ineficiência operacional;
- Identificar processos integrados e relações de dependência para garantir excelência operacional;
- Controlar indicadores de atraso em processos;
- Help Desk de TI
- C.S.C. (Centrais de Serviços Compartilhados)
- Service Desk de TI
- Centrais de atendimento de serviços em geral
- Centrais de atendimento dedicadas : RH, Finanças e Etc.