Aligning IT services with business needs should be a top priority for companies wishing to remain competitive in the market, even in increasingly challenging scenarios. IT permeates all areas of the corporation, and can be much more than a foundation: a true partner in the processes and results of your company.
- Administrative: Handling of assets, supply requests, purchase requests, among others.
- Quality: Management of nonconformities, audits management, action plans follow-up, documents review, customer service, among others.
- Communication: Approval of content and documents, gifts request, management of contacts service, opinion research, opening of requests to third parties, among others.
- Commercial: Credit approval, release of special discounts, approval of contracts, billing statements, reimbursement of expenses, among others.
• IT: Opening of tickets, release of accesses, among others.
• Finance: Release of payments, creation of budget, control of expenses, among others.
• HR: Request of vacation, job openings, hiring, termination, attendance control, registration of worked hours, among others.